Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The last month...





















Yikes...time is just passing us by this summer...here are a few high lights of the last few weeks...
















Happy Father's Day & Birthday Jimmy!!

Jimmy is an absolute wonderful father to Ethan and Ethan WORSHIPS him! "Dada" is Ethan's number one hero and I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband! Ethan looks forward to his morning & evening time with Dada and is thrilled to have him around on the weekend. Jimmy is one of the most involved fathers I know...he is VERY helpful with Ethan and makes my life much easier and for that I am quite greatful!! Ethan is a chip off the old block and has every bit of energy that I think Jimmy had as a child!

We made the trek to Boston for the annual Rusty Showdown Golf Tournament...one of the highlights of Jimmy's year...and had the pleasure of staying with our extended Boston "family" Joey, Holly & Ryan who graciously welcomed us into their home! Ryan was a wonderful role model and shared his toys unbelievely well with not so perfect at sharing Ethan... Ethan enjoyed Ryan's company and "big boy" toys... hopefully everyone is recuperating from our visit! While the "boys" (yes, I am referring to Jimmy & Joey) played golf Ethan & I headed downtown for some much longed for Boston eats and scenes... boy do I miss Boston!! We were delighted to have the chance to go to Good Harbor Beach as well...one of Jimmy's and my favorite pasttimes with Joey & Holly... Our time always flies by when we visit...we always look forward to our next trip!