Friday, July 3, 2009

A day at the beach...











I have been longing for a day trip to Ocean City, NJ for MONTHS now...our schedule is soo busy on the weekends that we have not had the opportunity to get away...so we took a weekday trip instead...sorry Jimmy missed out...one of us has to work ;-)...GramzieLadybug and Auntie Tiffy were there too...and huge helps in chasing around the energizer bunny...I mean Ethan! Of course we nibbled on some of my favorite foods: Mack & Manco pizza, Steels Fudge, Ocean City brewing Co. coffee, & The Island Grill early bird special!! What a fabulous day! Oh, and of course we enjoyed walking the boards and sunning at the beach (...a little shopping too...hopefully Jimmy just skims over that!)...one of us enjoyed eating the sand and drinking the salt water too...I know hard to guess it was Ethan right?! Auntie Tiffy was the hero with taking Ethan in the ocean and constructing sand castles with the proper "structural engineering"... I need to be better at taking more photos the next time!