Sunday, April 10, 2011

2 of a kind...







Ethan and Daphne are two amazing kids...they can push my buttons to the point where my blood boils and 1 second later have me in stitches with their silliness. I soo enjoy them both. Watching them grow is the best experience of my life and I wouldn't trade it for the world! It truely cracks me up to see them interact with each other and see the different traits that Jimmy & I have passed on...all the good ones from me of course and the bad from Jimmy ;-) just kidding dear! Daphne has insisted on more than one occasion that Ethan hold her and feed her...she is totally capable of feeding herself with utensils independently mind you...and Ethan just loves the attention! At times Ethan insists that Daphne lay down with him for his quiet time...I think this is more so she can't play with his toys rather brotherly love. Ethan has a love-hate relationship with Daphne depending on his mood...Daphne just loves him no matter what.

On another note...Ethan is quite the inventor...above you can see the roller coaster car he made out of a diaper box...it worked a few times then just became dangerous! He is quite into recycling things to make new toys...