I am not sure where this past month has gone... so here is a summary of what we have been up to...
Ethan...is talking like a champ...he repeats EVERYTHING we say and has a memory like a sponge...he is up to 5 word sentences!! I just happened to check on a tooth count...he has all 20...not quite sure when those molars came in...but they are fully up...Ethan is successfully sleeping in his big boy room...Daddy ends up sleeping there a lot too as I am not able to wake him up!
Daphne...yes we do have another child...I have to remind myself of this repeatidly as she is such a laid back little girl who is NOT demanding at all...what a pleasant surprise! She is cooing up a storm, wakes up pleasant, SLEEPS through the night--way to go girlie...and if she does wake up has no problem singing herself back to sleep. She is busy watching her big brother at all times--- hopefully just picking up his good skills and not watching his antics! She is smiling, taking weight on her legs, rolling from her tummy to back and grasping her toys (probably learning fast to hold on to them for dear life so her brother doesn't take them away!) Tummy time is a breeze...she holds her head up completely and can go what seems like forever in this position without a squawk. Teething is also in full swing...her hand almost fits completely in her mouth... learning party tricks already;-)
Jimmy...is busy being a wonderful daddy, working hard at work, and dreaming up what his next home improvement project will be!
Josie...has returned to working 2 evenings a week and an occassional Saturday, trying to stay ahead of all the housework/chores, tackling my ever growing "to do" list...I think I still have things on there from 2007!!