Thursday, September 10, 2009

21 Months old...
















Wow the time is going by fast with the count down to baby arrival time less than a month away! Ethan is learning new things at such a fast rate! He continues to learn new words daily has had 2 overnight sleepovers with flying success; climbs like spiderman on everything and anything and is dismantling our childproofing mechanisms left and right and at times securing them for us depending on what kind of a mood he is in... but there is absolutely no question on that he wants to be INDEPENDENT with everything he does... this power struggle is running me ragged especially when he chooses not to sleep and take naps. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?! Ethan's high energy continues to stay strong; I wish he would share some of it with me! (The baby MUST be more passive and calm...I am convincining myself...or else I just might lose it...) Ethan's love of helping continues as well, he enjoys participating in ALL household tasks...I hope this attribute continues once the baby arrives!