Saturday, May 30, 2009

Girls Weekend...
























































My Mom, sister and I had a taste of Philly for a recently established girls annual weekend... Tiffany was gracious enough to host, even though she was volunteered to do so... We had an action packed time... lunch at the famous Le Bec Fin; shopping at Barney's, Lagos, & Tiffany & Co.; dinner at Seafood Unlimited; breakfast at the Marathon Grill plus the touristy events of visiting the Liberty Bell, taking a Duck Tour and Liberty Lights. We logged miles on one of the most beautiful weekends of the year! All in all it was fabulous... plus NO sleep because someone in the bunch SNORES (not to name names...MOM!) but well worth it to annoy my sisters CRAZY neighbor! (Plus it was my first EVER night away from my little man and I SURVIVED... I don't even think Ethan realized that I was gone because Jimmy normally puts him to bed!)