Monday, February 2, 2009

Romp 'N Roll...







Ethan debuted his first ever organized gym class...I am not sure who had more fun...I think he was a little shell shocked at first with more than one playmate but that was the whole idea of signing up--socialization! We are a little sheltered as there are few playmates around for Ethan...our neighbors are at day care and cousin Harris is in Virgina...so the next best thing is enrolling in a program I guess...



It exceeded my expectations...and that does not happen often as I usually have very high expectations as those who know me would agree... Ethan learned 2 new signs, climbed on the oversized foam blocks, hung from the monkey bars, sang songs, played music, played with the parachuet, enjoyed bubbles and expolored what the facility had to offer. A very well rounded program! We even found out we knew another mom & son in the class...even crazier all the children in the 10-18month group are boys!