Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Making a statement!




Ethan is 10 months old!! ...and has decided ENOUGH of the rocking chair monthly photos...when I bring the chair down from his room, I now get the hairy eye ball...and today he was not having anything of it! A quick update...sorry if I repeat myself...Ethan has a vocabulary of 5 "words": mama, dada, baba (bottle), uhhh oohhh, and bu bye. Absolutely adorable! We have begun sign language...and he seems to understand most of it...however, his "more" sign is more like a clap! Sleeping is still not going well...the teething is unbelievable...he should have about 900 teeth by now by our estimates! 6 are officially in and boy are they sharp! Ethan is an avid stair climber...and our little mountain climber tries to scale EVERYTHING...I think Ethan thinks he has spider sense. Ethan loves to imitate us...especially his hero, Daddy! Ethan also is on the brink of his first steps...
Happy Birthday to Aunt Trisha today too!